The story continues with a new main character, Cress, who helps Cinder, Throne, Scarlet, and Wolf hide under the radar from Queen Levana. But when the gang tries to aid Cress's escape from her satellite, problems occur.
- There were some parts of the book that I felt were either boring or slow, but it wasn't bothersome. Things started to pick up after the slow, boring parts
- One important character was not present as much as the others (this could be a frowner to those who really love this certain character)
- New, great characters
- Very descriptive in the setting and characters; it was like a watching movie inside my head
- Many gripping, action-packed scenes
- Loads of characters that you begin to, or already, hate
- The interaction between characters were great, amusing, and funny
- Touches on a disability (if you read the book, you know what I'm talking about)
- There were emotional hardships for some characters, which may result to tears from the readers
- The END of the book!!!!!!!!!!!
Overall, Cress is definitely a star in the series. I love how all the characters from each book previous to this one is all tied into this huge storyline that's epic. This book will make your heart melt, but it will also make your heart get crushed and stomped at. The next, and final, book of the series comes out in a year. A year of waiting and anticipation.
4.5 out of 5 stars